Weekly Update 2013-07-10
Shanghai is freak-in hot, but if you want to be cool then head to xinchejian and make stuff! workshops this weekend that deal with big data points and visualisations should not be missed, a new group is forming for assistive technologies, edward defended his record at the robo race on sunday but closely followed by new entrant danny and the xinchejian website is now faster if you haven't noticed thanks to Lio.
Summary for Wednesday/本周三开放日综述
- we're hoping to get papershoes the kickstarted project in to talk, they are busy playing with paper [EN|CN]
- Fundator is coming down to talk about their platform - JAKS - Just another kickstarter site [en[
- XCJ's summer intern Peng kun is going to be presenting his work this evening [CN]
- Spencer will be showing off his box of useful electronic tools and a project! [EN]
- Make+ - Jane Liu will be showing Sensitive Space [EN|CN]
Papershoes aka lightwing will be talking about their recent kickstart, they are building out on the 3rd floor of W+K a quick look at their campaign can be found here: http://stinkybad.com/girdle
Fundator kickstarter site will be showing off their platform and giving you an insight into what you can do and trying to convince you it's your turn to launch a new product, http://stinkybad.com/fish
Peng kun is with us this summer, get to know him, he'll be talking about his Micro Air Vehicle and a few other projects, so make sure you say hi!
Spencer has just launched a new group for assistive devices from last weeks show and is going to be showing off his box of stuff (the stuff you carry with you at all times when hacking)
Jane Liu - Sensitive Space, from the idea development to the current progress. We want to draw more interested people to join our team.
Crowd Simulation in PROCESSING - 2013/07/13 Saturday July 13th, 9am to 12pm, after lunch, 1pm to 4pm. http://xinchejian.com/event2/?ee=189
Motion Tracking in Grasshopper - 2013/07/14 Sunday July 14th, 9am to 12pm, after lunch, 1pm to 4pm. http://xinchejian.com/event2/?ee=190