Weekly Staff Meetings/2015-03-10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Staff Meeting Notes 2015-03-10 Attendance: Amanda, Lio, Berni, Paul, Mika
Urban Planning Museum - Hackerspace Demo
- Decided in staff wechat group: not attending
Xinchejian Birthday Party - March 26 - Thursday
- Party scheduled March 26
- Party = Yes
- Budget Proposed = 2000 RMB
- Invite everybody
- Andrea to help
- Everybody to pitch in ideas.
- Amanda bought a game
- Who's in charge of food? Roger? Lio?
Who is XCJ Staff? / How it is managed?
- ANDREA: Make a board to show staff. Working on it now.
Transparency for Finances
- Should XinCheJian try to show all of its finances. OK
- KEVIN to create financial template.
- EDWARD ?? Not here
- LUCIO ?? Not here
Xinchejian Event Calendar
- Calendar System:
- LIO: To do research. Outlook.com can't be embedded.
- PAUL to setup proxy for existing google calendar
MINI (not BMW): Thanks!
- Write a nice thanks. Every channel.
- Website: LIO to put logo on website. DONE.
- LIO to write thank you letter. Today.
- FREDA will translate
- AMANDA to post on Wechat, Weibo, Website
- Mailed, no reply.
- KEVIN revised: https://docs.google.com/a/xinchejian.com/presentation/d/1D_5YY5T0B1dFsfrzX6YEmBgZzRKqk3PRc8uZZzPYWaw/edit#slide=id.p
CES Asia (End of May)
- ANDREA to do the research
- ANDREA to make a plan
- Lio suggests Sat. March 28th or Sun. Match 29th.... Or week after?
- Paul says, too early
Projects: Idea: Awesome Foundation
- BERNI: Get a bunch of people together -- to donate some money to help one project
- BERNI to reach out to some guy that runs it, find out the details.
- PAUL and ROGER are building a new rig
- BRUNO is interested in building Biomodd around it as well
- PAUL to help Freda
- On hold
- AMANDA to help out with roborace
- Xinchejian T-shirt
- ANDREA to make a design
- Many government officials visiting, either through David or P2
- 3 "lathe" like machines for XCJ
- Where to put them? LIO to talk to LUCIO
- XCJ has money, Amanda suggested to pay the rent for the machine room.
- Robo-monday now on Thursday
- AMANDA planning an AR&VR meetup on Friday March 20th
- 3D printing meetup every Friday
- 2 Arduino workshops this Sat. and Sun. 10am (LIO)
- Jue workshop on Sunday (LIO & AMANDA)