Weekly Staff Meetings/2015-02-10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Staff Meeting Notes 2015-02-10 Attendance: Lucio, Amanda, Lio
Welcome teacher Huang
- TEACHER Huang to bring some missing tools into XinCheJian
- TEACHER Huang to help people realize their projects
- AMANDA to help organize some workshops for Teacher Huang
- TEACHER to send us an explanation of his proposals
- Valentines Day; cancelled.
- Xinchejian needs to issue fapiao; done
Urban Planning Museum - Hackerspace Demo
- Xinchejian needs to provide projects
- 1 March - 19 April
- FREDA to find out the details
Xinchejian Meeting and Party
- Party scheduled March 26
Who is XCJ Staff? / How it is managed?
- ANDREA: Make a board to show staff.
- AMANDA: Make a board to show general rules (how the space is run)
Transparency for Finances
- Should XinCheJian try to show all of its finances.
- What about rent? Are we allowed to disclose the rent? KEVIN to ask Bob
- Berni: only positive/negative
- AMANDA to put the info on the wiki?
- LIO suggest to create a fund for "future", put X amount in the fund every month (this is by name only; will make our balance sheet more sane by having less "profit")
Proactive on holding Advanced Workshops
- EDWARD ??
- LUCIO ??
Events, event calendar
- Better Calendar System (Google is blocked) LIO: Outlook?
- Microsoft: LIO to follow up... Did; no reply...
- BMW: did not pay, has been two weeks. LIO to follow up. No reply.
- LIO: roborace was cool, do it again
- TEACHER: can invite people to international competitions
- TEACHER & LIO: organize competition
Projects: Idea: Awesome Foundation
- BERNI: Get a bunch of people together -- to donate some money to help one project
Project Corners - Showing projects that are in motion
- People take over a part of the space; ANDREA to drive
Marketing - expanding reach
- Reaching out to factories RICKY
- Some is for future workshops
- Need to clean up / install / setup / store / throw? AMANDA to contact him/organize workshop
- ROGER to send mail of staff
- How to lower the electricity cost for Urban Farming project?