Weekly Staff Meetings/2014-12-09
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Staff meeting note 2014 Dec. 9th Attendance: Lucio, Amanda, Edward, Paul, lio - remotely
Wednesday Open night
- William Baobean (CHINA ACCELERATOR) - experience building stuff with farther is
- Racist Taobao ?paul to confirm?
- 2 more shelves to go. Where to install?
- will install one tonight - did not install one, fixed the door, cable was removed from lock
We have 105 members.
- Lio pinged, no reply; LIO to follow up (again)
- LIO following up (again)
- Power bill november (1,316rmb)
- big drop since 23rd of november of power (Hydroponics?)
- A* wants to reduce the spacemanger fee since it's really high..
- A* to send email about it, numbers removed
- Edward suggestion: reduce % and propose a tiered income.
- have 1 year of rent in the bank.
- people using the space as a cut through for the bathroom is an issue
- backdoor lock is broken p2 to fix
- floor broken, p2 to repair eventually
Accountant asked for invoices and transaction records
- accountant done, banking closing for the financial year.
Mandate - Banking
- Mika to hold onto one just incase. Paul has the other.
- paul to leave banking key when away
- hydroponics to be put on hold for December for power monitoring.
- one side only to be utilized, preferably Aquaponics.
- ROGER working on t-shirts; status? *dead issue*
- Amanda gave monies to Freda. FREDA to deposit; DONE
Hackathon - TechYiZu
- mid jan is good for 17/18 hack24hoursbitches
- want a pre-event
- want to do a learning arduino track for newbies
- hardware based, no APP's
- one person from xinchejian; LIO to volunteer
- this can be deleted from XCJ
- Invite (foreign?) hackers to come to Shanghai for X weeks, paying for stay.
- Let's try once and evaluate. Budget: 3000/mo RMB
- AMANDA to find the first victim
- XinCheJian can provide official invitation letter
- A* to talk to rnga
- Edward: empty all boxed and re-sort; DOne thank you so much! paul was sick that day.
- Mika wants menus, but is not a corporate account, need to investigate.
- Can do wechat payments.
- A* to investigate
Jingan activity center
- Asked for Feb 1st 8:30am to 11:30am for XCJ to run workshops, want 4 independent workshops 2 Chinese, 2 Western.
- Age: under 15 yrs old
- event: Middleschool near XCJ
- Amanda to find out age groups, and if they are staying for an allotted time, and how many to expect.
- event for all elementary schools and middle schools.
- Paul to contact community on that.
- any objections please speak up.
- Paul away - 18 dec - 5th Jan
- Serial workshop for Arduino - thanks, will consider it for next year.
- Serial Workshop Design