Weekly Staff Meetings/2014-07-22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Date: 2014 07 22 / July 22th, 2014 Attendance: Amanda, Mika, Edward, Kevin, Paul, Andi, Freda, Kristian
- Important issues, let’s discuss via email - not WeChat
- Details: refer to email
- Utlilites starting in August
- Amadna will follow up on invoicing
- Construction of shelves:
- Welding: Might buy bigger tank. 20 Liter. (Ran out of argon last welding mission)
- Weld the last racks
- Hang upside table for extra storage space
- Empty boxes and decide what is commonly/rarely used
- Cardboard box with ‘junk’ and the remainder back into storage boxes
Membership fees & Card system
- Push Chinese to use online payment
- Foreigners to use cash
- Only ~10 members are paid up-to-date
- New membership system (Edward) Ready to deploy
- Card system: Members buy a card? Prevents loss?
- Ask Lio about previously set up system, he may have
- Edward: needs some development time to deploy/implement system
- Edward: Set up card reader over weekend. Maybe setup lock, too.
Wed Open House
- 3 Xin Fab speakers: Amanda will send details to Paul (Language, etc)
- Back on line
- Amanda and Paul will work out details.
- Shuttle Cock
- Paul to speak with Roger about hydroponic system
XCJ and XinFab Cooperation
- 3 d printing
- Date when things set up
- Perhaps a flat fee instead of pricing premium per gram
- How is XCj member affected by XinFab pricing
- Principle: XCJ shouldn’t pay XinFab payment for XCJ equipment
- Laethe/Mill/etc? XCJ machines
- Clarification on pricing / Discussion with Lucio:
- Membership fee for XinFab then pay additional price bump?
- Need training for machine room, and cost for training?
- Laser cutter: (“advanced membership room”?)