Weekly Staff Meetings/2013-05-21
3d printing event - Sophia
- June 21nd Friday night - open talks, panelist talk about 3d printing stuff, 50-100 persons; not in
- June 22nd Saturday - workshop by professionals, green 3d printing, biomaterials
We can suggest the time, place. Moderator can only do Friday night, Saturday day time. What can we do? How much $? 25,000 RMB
- provide event space
- reach out to makers
- find panelist
- food? no.
New space on 4th floor, design/tools stuff, part exhibition. Ask XCJ to do a 1 month exhibition. Dump everything we got here in the library? Doesn't have to work! Move the 26th.
- Lio to bring the Arcade Machine
- Old 3D printer
- David to make posters
- Valentin to send the template
- Sophia to organize the texts
- Tomorrow (Wed 22nd) new edition of Portraits of Makers
- Windows 8 touch screens, to show XCJ slideshow
- Visit tomorrow, ask David. TBD Wechat
Government run one, wants close relationship with XCJ. Do we need help?
- 3 stakeholders in the queue, 3x12k=36k.
- Minlin to finish totals before holiday EoM, ~20k
- Got the money,
=960 left Waiting for agent to give us the 3 major papers: license, organisation code, tax license.
Shanghai Open Source
- Lio to talk about D, 2pm
- Could the next one be in XCJ?
Jimmy sent the mail
Kevin, waiting for call, everybody needs waiver