Weekly Staff Meetings/2013-04-09
* Location : XinCheJian * Scheduled Time : 20:05 * Staff Present : * Others Present :
REVIEW: Previous WEEK
- "shareholder's agreement"
- "stakeholder's agreement"
- T-shirt - Mat?
Hangzhou - Science Fair
- recall from Lucio
Robo race Attendees, in order of finishing: Edward, Paul, Lio Problem: not announced in time; donation messed up the schedule
- Donation / Garage sale?
- A Sunday garage sale. We have pictures. Should we price everything? Michael's rule: half of taobao?
- Minlin is still working on it.
- Space is the project
- "The future of the hacker space"-project, might use the Metropolis project as the model. Minlin+Valentin
- Wednesday night talks
- DIY iPad/iOS stylus; David+Lutz: how to print a 3D ass; media. Paul to send out the mail.
- NPathway wants to announce a startup competition, 90K RMB at stake
- 9 minutes limit, like everybody else.
- Publicity Bitchiness aka no rights reserved policy for hacker space
- Everything you do in XinCheJian is by definition public. Take-down notices should always be obeyed. Release forms are cumbersome, but 'on-demand' is impractical because the author might not be contacted. Be courteous: ask for verbal release.
- New members orientation
- Next Friday: April 19th. Mikalin+Lio
- Wednesday Pod^H^H^Hvideocast recording routine (Setup, Presenters agreement, storage, and distribution)
- Every week. Inform people that it's being recorded. Valentin
- 信彻坚！Got the stamps, need 30000 capital + 90 (stamps) + 2100 (fees) = 32190 RMB. Can be paid by the subscriptions/drinks money (Minlin). To pick from a list of banks. ICBC on Huaihai/Changshu seems closest.