Setting up your xinchejian.com email
Setting up your Xinchejian email
Not every staff member wants a Xinchejian.com email address. But for those who do, it's quite easy to integrate it with your existing email (especially if you use Gmail). Please ask for an account if you want one.
Set Up Process
xinchejian.com email accounts are "Google Apps for Your Domain" accounts so you can set Gmail delegation to/from your regular Gmail account.
- Gear > Mail Settings > Account settings > Send mail as: in your @gmail.com
- This will allow you to send Xinchejian mail from your gmail account
- Gear > Mail Settings > Account > Forwarding and POP/IMAP in your @xinchejian.com account.
- This will automatically forward mail from your Xinchejian account to your gmail account.
Using @xinchejian email
If you wish to have all xinchejian.com groups email your brand new address, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org with your new and old address.
- We also recommend you use 2nd factor authentication (Google Authenticator) on both your personal account and xinchejian account.
- Profile picture > Account settings > Account Overview > Security > Using 2-step verification