- Updated to include price levels for 1month/3month/6month (paul) - 3rd/April/2013
- Updated to include the small blue box (paul) - 3rd/April/2013
- Updated where we make money + workshops + memberships (paul) - 3rd/April/2013
- Enforcement - warning about it needs updating (paul) - 3rd/April/2013
- Updated Staff gets section to remove the free membership as this has long not been the case (paul) - 3rd/April/2013
- updated to membership policy to include cleanup and public junk. (paul) - 3rd/April/2013
- updated to include cleaning up to members, also storing projects (paul) - 3rd/April/2013
- 100RMB/month: membership (entitle only to being in the space and use the equipment)
- 250RMB/3 month: membership (entitle only to being in the space and use the equipment)
- 450RMB/6 month: membership (entitle only to being in the space and use the equipment)
- to kick out members and staff, a staff meeting with majority vote must support this (kicked out member is reimbursed)
- members must clean up after themselves, projects can only be stored in designated areas in allocated boxes.
- membership + 30RMB/month: for a small blue box
- membership + 200RMB/month: for a standard locker
- no membership paid or membership that has expired for 3 months means that your stuff in the space is considered a donation.
- 12000/year commitment for stakeholder
- stakeholders: full privileges, no limit on the unused lockers usage
- Staff gets
- can speak at staff meetings
- Duties for the space
- to represent the space and formal acknowledgement
- XinCheJian email if desired
- firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list subscription
- We make money to pay for the space on the following...
- selling kits and electronics (preferably on consignment)
- all components, drinks and consumables are priced
- workshops, we take 50% revenue
- Every visitor must be accompanied by a member; can only look and stay short-term
[warning: this needs updating]
- Photoboard with members pictures
- A spreadsheet that tracks membership expiry date with weekly cleanups.
- A large poster explaining these rules will be put on the wall; members are asked to point it out to potential members and visitors.
- Stickers or hand stamp for workshops on payment. People without stickers or hand stamp are asked to pay or leave.
- A unique password per user on the XinCheJian wifi with special temporary visitors passwords.
Neck badges to be worn at all time: members/pink, visitors/red, staff/gold
- All members SHOULD enforce this policy.