Mini Workshop Idea 201207
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This idea was proposed on 24 July 2012
Rough Idea for Mini Workshops=
- Goals: Get members interested
- 20-60 minutes
- Any staff member can do it
- Standardized, simple
- Free or if materials or 10 RMB etc. or donation
- Maybe 1x a week
- Generally for members
- Sometimes for non-members (? - can depend)
- "How to etch a PCB"
- "What does a seed need"
- "How to blink and LED"
- "Digital circuits"
- "What does a nose do?"
- "How to evaluate a fragrance?"
First Mini Workshop
- DAVID to give it, DAVID to wear pink thong.
- Introduce on Wednesday night
- Mini Workshop on Saturday 2:30 (~30 minutes)
- MEMBERS ONLY
- "How to do start seedlings for hydroponics"
- Send notification out to current members