Release status: unknown [box doku]
|Description||LED Sound Display for great justice|
- Lio Lunesu was asked to make a LED thing for an artist, Toru Harada. The project was for an exhibition at MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art.)
- The idea was to have a crazy big LED bar that would react to sound.
- We basically play loud music through it and make it project a lot of distracting red lights.
- We do not recommend using it for people who are susceptible to bright lights and seizures.
- Find cheap but cool LED bar thing.
- Look at the back of the
- Figure out crazy software that comes with LED bar thing.
- Arduino UNO
- Code at https://github.com/lionello/p10-led-arduino
- Exhibited at the MOCA (2015 May)
- Exhibited at the Fete de la musique Portman (2015 June)