Release status: beta [box doku]
|Description||Using webcamera to turn eye movement into mouse movement|
- 1 Installation & construction - Eyetracker
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 BOM and expected costs
- 1.3 Computer requirements
- 1.4 Software Installation
- 1.5 Hardware build and installation
- 1.6 Connecting to computer
- 1.7 First time setup - configuration
- 1.8 Ideas
- 1.9 Extensions
- 1.10 Help wanted
Installation & construction - Eyetracker
This page describes everything required, how to connect and configure and if known, how to construct.
This should help you to customise this solution to meet individual needs.
BOM and expected costs
BOM = Bill of Materials = everything required for this solution.
- BOM TABLE HERE**
Note that the costs do not include cost of computer, or any shipping costs.
Need a computer with a supported operating system from the list below and any listed hardware features.
= NOT TABLE ... linked direct to each from main summary table!!! = Software Download = link/s
for each o/s version
discuss each distribution (base distro &/or gui)?
XP Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 +++ any sub-ver - eg home, prof AND any service pack info ???? get table of ALL from wikipedia or somewhere
= description +++ configuration & basic use
- Open source eytracker - GazeTracker.v2.0b-32bit
- some instructions on installing & using EagleEyesApplications and other software
- ... have to find my notes - on Liunx apps tried
Other related software:
Hardware build and installation
DIY - make it - description..... - eg PCB, BOM (with ~$US - typical range of $ AND RMB if bought in China!!!), schematic, .....
Connecting to computer
= how to connect, PCB, ......