- Atoms and Electrical Charge - Discusses the structure of atoms.
- Current - Introduces current and ampere.
- Voltage - Potential difference and voltage.
- Power - Discusses power or the amount of work a circuit is doing.
- Resistance - Discusses electron flow, materials, and the ohm unit.
- Ohm's Law - The relationship between Current, Voltage, and Resistance.
- What are they
- color codes
- markings, what do they mean
- dont they just adjust the voltage?
- Resistors in Series - Discusses series circuits and the result of putting resistors in series.
- Resistors in Parallel - Discusses Parallel circuits and the result of putting resistors in parallel.
- types of capacitors - polarized and non-polarized
- common uses
- mini battery
- applications (motors, lights, smoothing)
- sizes u up uf f..
- Capacitors in Series - Discusses the result of putting capacitors in series.
- Capacitors in Parallel - Discusses the result of putting capacitors in parallel.
- which way to stick them in
- Can use a LED
- A component used for switching and amplifying.
- example turn on a high voltage line with the 555 timer circuit, maybe a relay
- a schema/datasheet - 555 circuit - build a 555 timer circuit
- pin markings
- Relay, S.S Relay, button
- make sure it's grounded