What is Arduino?
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for anyone making interactive projects.
We use Arduino because:
- The hardware is inexpensive, full-featured, and reliable.
- The software development environment is simple and accessible.
Arduino and its development environment are ideal ways to learn both programming and how to interact with the real world.
See the Introduction to Arduino on the official Arduino page.
Introduction to Programming Using Arduino
This is an introduction to programming written by Spencer. This guide will teach you the basics of programming, as well as get you familiar with the language used by the Arduino.
- Xinchejian Guide: Introduction to programming using Arduino
Introduction to Arduino
This is an introduction to the Arduino written by Paul. This guide will get you familiar with using an Arduino in conjunction with a breadboard and some basic sensors and outputs.
- Xinchejian Guide: Introduction to Arduino
- This is an incomplete Guide: Intermediate Arduino
- This is an incomplete Guide: Advanced Arduino