| Arcade Machine|
Release status: experimental [box doku]
|Description||A retro arcade machine using a Commodore 64|
The arcade machine that is currently being built.
- Lilys BeeHouse wood (Hopes its free - thanks)
- Lio's Commodore 64 (awesome! - Priceless)
- 2nd hand TV (Lio - 200rmb)
- Joystick (Thanks Micheal - 22 USD - need one more analog)
- 4 awesome buttons (Lio - cost?)
- 1 more Joystick
- disassemble the TV
- install the sound system in the hood
- build a frame for the tv to sit on and the playing console
- build the display either a mirror + glass or just lay the tv outside but the screen curves, maybe plexiglass.
- black paint
- get some stick-on prints made to cover the sides.
- wire up the components